Santa Agrees and Says...

1. I have been NICE this year! My DH gave me a Black Veau Evergrain Birkin 35cm with PH :yahoo: The leather on this bag is TDF!!!

I also got the Boogie Woogie Scarf and the Caramel/Orange Ano Cuff. Thanks for letting me share!!!

misc 020.jpg misc 021.jpg misc 022.jpg misc 023.jpg misc 024.jpg
  2. Congratulations! It is a beautiful bag. I love evergrain leather too - very smooth! And PH hardware is a great combination. Enjoy your new "baby"!

3. OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS STUINNING!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I need to calm down....hold on.....:yahoo:

4. YAY YAY!!!!!!

GREAT BAG!! Merry Christmas - lucky You!!!!!!!

5. OMG!!! when did this happen??? everyone's getting all these birkins and i'm getting so confused!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! congrats girl!!! ur loot is beautiful!!!!! and kudos to another wonderful hermes DH!!!!!

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: WOO HOO, CONGRATULATIONS!!! YIPPEEE:yahoo: :yahoo:

***Cartwheels****, @@@FLIPS@@@, ((((HANDSTANDS))))

They all look beautiful:drool: :drool: , and to a PERSON MOST DESERVING!!

What a SMART and LOVING DH, ENJOOOOYYYYYY!!:heart:

I love that ano cuff!!

7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: yeah Pelinaka :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Merry Christmas and congratulations. What a beautiful choice of bag, did DH pick it himself?

Orange boxes under my tree too but not allowed to open (and DH would know). Little ones this year but v exciting all the same.

All the best for a peacful holiday :drinkup:

8. *aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, everything is beautiful! LOVE the scarf and the cuff is HOT!!! I am in love with black Birkins:drool: !!!! Congratulations!!! :yahoo:

9. :amuse: Congratulations!

10. You are all so sweet! I got it on Saturday and just found the time to post pics now. I am ecstatic girls - thank you again!!!

11. Mazal Tov on that gorgeous new bag!!!

12. CONGRATULATIONS PELINAKA!!! So excited for you! What a great bag and love the cuff and scarf!

13. Congratulations!!!!! Beautiful presents!!!
    Btw, do you happen to have the SKU# for the scarf? I want it (this coming from someone who doesn't collect scarves).

14. Congratulations!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Evergrain is such a gorgeous, sumptuous leather!! What great additions to your H family. :smile:

15. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Don't you LOVE Evergrain???? Beautiful scarf and of course, I'm a big fan of the Ano cuff!!!!!!