Sandstone work ggh or ocean work gsh??

Sandstone work ggh or ocean work gsh??

1. Sandstone work ggh?

2. Ocean work gsh?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have either a sandstone or ocean available to me, which one should I go for??:tup:

Both are workbags, the difference is that the ocean is with silver and the sandstone
    is with gold studs.:confused1:

I love both, can only have one.

Can you suggest which would be more popular.??
    I know both are gorgeous and there is no way I can afford 2 bags.

So help me pick one.:supacool:
  2. I have a GGH Sandstone City. It is the one bag that I would never get rid of. I bought it on *bay and loved it immediately from the photos. I bought it though I had no money left and shouldn't. I went crazy when I got it out of the box. It is stupendous. No contest!
  3. I'm a huge fan of the ocean blue - totally underrated IMO!! LOVE IT!!! - I vote Ocean!!! :tup:

4. Both are GORGEOUS! It's such a tough call... I think I would choose the Sandstone personally, but both are really great choices! Let us know what you decide :tup:
  5. definately sandstone ggh!! i love it!! that is my holy grail bag...there something about that...its a beautiful colour with the gh..very subtle!
  6. Definitely ocean!! I think it's so gorgeous with the SGH!!!
  7. Is there any chance there is two of the work GGH in sandstone available whereever you are buying it from??? I am dying to find it...:search:
  8. i think you should really get the ss ggh work "J" i regret passing it up twice and finally got one :p. its a gorgeous color w/ ggh and a bag i would never sell
  9. Ocean :smile: Its a great color which fits almost everything :smile:

10. My thoughts exactly!
  11. I picked Sandstone.

I saw both combos last weekend and I have to say, although Ocean and SGH looks awsome - I just couldnt help but stare at the Sandstone and GGH bag again and again.

GL making your decision - tough call!
  12. I voted for the Sandstone w/ GGH because you just got the EB work!! I am not a fan of the ocean..
  13. Tough choice! Both of them are so pretty! I am a blue bag gal so I vote for Ocean SGH.
  14. Oh wow, 50/50 percent, I`m kinda leaning toward the sandstone, more
  15. one more vote for SS, but I'm biased coz I have one and love it to death, its the one bag I would never consider selling... it goes with everything IMO... a perfect neutral color but still interesting enough and its classy with the GGH... also I'm not a fan of blue bags... good luck!