Sandstone day or work with GGH?

Blackbirdie

Nov 18, 2006
I know I'm late getting on the bandwagon with this one, but I have my heart set on a sandstone day or work with giant gold hardware. I wish I had better insight to get things when they're still readily available, but I missed out on this one...so if anyone can help I'd really appreicate it :smile: Thanks in advance!

No luck on ebay? I was looking for a sandstone twiggy w/reg hardware for the longest time and all I found on ebay were sandstones w/gold hardware. I think I saw a few styles like you mentioned you were looking for. Just verify authenticity of the bags, here, obviously. Good luck!;)

I am looking for a sandstone Day in RH or GH.... there is one on real deal collections, but its RH. I didn't want to pay over $1000 for that. Anyway, good luck to you too! :smile:

angelofpork (great name by the way :smile:), no luck on ebay, there's a giant sandstone hobo, but if I should hold out for what I really want and hope one pops up later. And I saw a sandstone twiggy with RH just a couple of days ago...I think it might still be there.

stars: Thanks for letting me know...I saw that one too, but I feel that as soon as I settle for something that's close to what I want, a giant sandstone work is going to pop up and I'll be kicking myself for not waiting:noggin:, but thanks again...i hope you find what you're looking for as well!