Sandstone City just arrived today. Lots of pics.

1. I am so excited. :yahoo: I just got my Sandstone City today at work and i could not wait to get home to open the box. :sweatdrop: I love this color. It is absolutely gorgeous. :drool: My trip to NY really paid off. Enjoy the pics as i promised.:heart:
    IMG_2405 (2).JPG IMG_2406 (2).JPG IMG_2407 (2).JPG IMG_2408 (2).JPG IMG_2409 (2).JPG
  2. Some more.:wlae: Pic #2 is taken without the flash. I hope you can see the Pink in it.:graucho:
    IMG_2411 (2).JPG IMG_2413 (2).JPG IMG_2414 (2).JPG
  3. Super yummy! You made the right choice! don't forget to post your new bag under the NEUTRALS thread...

oh yea, Congrats! :yahoo:
  4. congrats!! its gorgeous :drool::drool:
  5. I am definitely getting sandstone now!
  6. Really Really Breathtaking! I love your sandstone and natural! Great choices!
  7. aaaw the no flash pic of this babe is the best ! yummilicious ! :drool: :heart: :yahoo: and a RH as well... :wlae:
  8. gorgeous bag!! congrats!!
  9. Congrats, it's lovely!!!!
  10. Ooooh! Congrats! It's beautiful! The leather looks sooo lush and thick!:yahoo:
  11. Love love love her! She's absolutely gorgeous - great color, leather, everything :party:

Enjoy her!!!
  12. NANAZ, thanks for posting your new bag. I've been waiting for this beauty. I love the pink undertone on your city. Too bad the Day that you mention did not have the same pink undertone... Very lovely. Great choice. Congratulation
  13. that is so pretty!!! yes, i can see the pink. congrats!
  14. Congrats Nanaz! She sure is gorgeous!!!
  15. Beautiful bag, congrats! I love the leather.