San Francisco TPFers...

1. I'll be in SF for work in mid-November. I'm pretty sure I'm flying out on the 9th and will have a few free days before having to report to work on the 13th for a conference. If anyone is around and wanted to meet for lunch and some shopping (I really want to visit the M by MJ store!!!), please let me know!!!

Mods, if this is the wrong place for this, please let me know where it should be located. :smile:

2. Aw, I wish I could go! Who knows, maybe I'll be up there. I'm up in SF at least once a month these days... I'll keep you posted!

3. Awesome Thithi - I'd LOVE to meet you!!!!

4. Awww, I'd love to meet all of you lovely MJ ladies! Please let me know of a date. There are some really great places to have lunch on Fillmore where the mbmj store is. By accident, I just met Chloe.Clementine today! It so happens that I frequent the salon she works at!! It was really exciting meeting someone from tPF like that! :nuts:

5. couturefemme, which place on Fillmore are you talking about? Yes, the three of us should meet!! Thithi, you should try to make it to SF :graucho:

6. I know I have some family thing to do in November, but I don't know the date. If I'm around, I'm up for a little meeting. ;)

7. Yay!

8. i wish i had some fellow new york tPF'ers to hang with :sad:

9. I'll check my schedule. I've been traveling so much lately that I'm a bit travel worn for the moment. Give me a couple weeks to decide, and I'll let you know.

10. I'd love to meet some PFers! And I haven't been to the MJ store in forever. I work full time, so I could only meet on the weekend. Let me know what you girls decide :smile: