San Francisco Nordstrom Rack

1. If you live in SF, you should definitely take a visit to the SOMA Nordstrom Rack. Why, you ask? Because they have 4 huge racks of premire designers wear, all 75-90% off. I am not kidding you. When I went there 2 days ago, dresses retail for $1450 and upward ware marked down to $200-$400, with an additional 40-60% off the lowest price.

What I saw:
    Blumarine evening jacket: $120
    Moschino (sp?) dress: $200
    Stella MacCartney jeans and chino shorts: $25
    Stella blazer: $80
    Alexander McQueen black dress: $150
    Marni pants: $70
    other designers: Michael Kors, Armani, Chloe, Proenza Schouler,Behnaz Sarapour, Donna Karan

You get the idea! I don't know what is left, but it is worth a trip if you are in the area.
  2. oh my... i think i need to go.
  3. Where's the Nordstrom Rack in SOMA district? I've always went to Colma and never find anything >__<
  4. ooo....i gotta go there!

it's around Bryant and 8th.
  5. What was the bag situation? :smile:

Thanks for the info! :smile:
  6. It's inside the same shopping center as Bed Bath and Beyond and Trader Joe's I think.
  7. One Stella double zippered clutch ($300) and one Zac Posen kiss-lock clutch ($370)

I hope you guys find something.
  8. sounds like a deal... I wonder if my NR has this too?
  9. The one in Chicago also had this going on yesterday. I got a couture couture blazer for $65 from $1050 !!
  10. Yeah that one sucks in Colma.

I'm definitely going to have to stop by the one in the SOMA sometime as a friend keeps telling me that it's worth it!
  11. Wow, whenever I go there (not very often) they only have junk! I guess I should check it out again!
  12. Last time I was there, it was a mad house! But did fins some reef sandles for like $10! (reg $45)
  13. ladies,
    do any one of you know when are they gonna get a new shipment for handbag? the last time i was there, i see 2 kate spade white totes..
  14. ^ I think Feb 15? or at least that's when new arrivals are coming in.
  15. anyone know when this sale ends?