San Francisco / NorCal Meet

Thanks for keeping everything up-to-date and organized, Ichelle. :smile:

And Definitely, IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE MORE PEOPLE! :yahoo:

Now, I have a question: Am I the only fellow at this rendevous? LOL :sweatdrop: :amuse:

I will give my proposal. Since this is a Sunday and some people will have work the next day, we should keep it within the day time. When I say "day," let's already realize that it's almost summer and we have A LOT of hours during this "daytime" :graucho:

- 12:00PM - Meet at Louis Vuitton Union Square since this is our prime destination.
- 12:30PM Then, we can stroll over to Westfield Mall for Straits. Lunch will be from 12:30PM to 2:00PM.
- 2:10PM - 6:00PM could be shopping time. (Time is going to fly by fast!) (Question: Do you want to shop at the other boutiques besides Louis Vuitton?)
- 6:10PM - Picture Time! (As for lighting, this will be the prime time to take photographs outside because of the "glowing" light)

The Happy Ending... :lol:
- 6:30PM - "See you soon!"

OR?

- 6:30PM - Dinner at Osha Thai Restaurant
- 8:00PM - "See you soon!" (I think I broke the "day" rule LOL)

ok gals, may 6 is a month away. let's organize! anewday recommended Straits restaurant: http://www.straitsrestaurants.com/ which looks fab. i'll need to call in to reserve if we decide to have a sit-down meal.

- what time is a good time to meet and where?
- will this be a lunch or dinner?
- did we want to stop by the union square boutique before having a bite/drink (it's sunday so LV closes at 6pm i believe)
-...thoughts?

Ladies, I'm still in, but I'm not one for walking back and forth (first to LV, then to Westfield, then back to LV).

Could I meet everyone at Westfield at 12:30? Anyone else with me?

One of my best friends is going to be in town that weekend (I only see her twice a year, tops), so depending on what her schedule is like, I don't know if I can hang out for the full six+ hours. But I will try to join up with the group at some point! I will probably need someone's cellphone # so I can track y'all down.

Alright, the thumbs up is not for "good job" or any positive connotation... I think I need to hitch hike to SF that day!

So I've been planning and planning to come, but since we're going to be moving that week (we both did not plan to close escrow this quickly),
I was informed by my lovely DH, that he will need my SUV and I can't drive the stick shift on the BMW. :wtf: :crybaby:

So DH offered to drive me up to the city and drop me off if the movers are not here yet, but before I accept his generous offer,
are any of you ladies (& gent) coming from the San Mateo area? Or passing through?

Grrr! I'll hitch hike my way up there if I have to! LOL!

Hi Jane!
I actually thought about that, too, since I don't want DH to drive all the way to SF
and come back to pick me up. So that's an option that I would rather take. :smile:

Like I said... I will hitch hike there if I have too! :P
Don't mind me if I look a bit disheveled! LOL!

Now we just need to get to the conclusion of where we're going to meet.

Hi Jane!
I actually thought about that, too, since I don't want DH to drive all the way to SF
and come back to pick me up. So that's an option that I would rather take. :smile:

Like I said... I will hitch hike there if I have too! :P
Don't mind me if I look a bit disheveled! LOL!

Now we just need to get to the conclusion of where we're going to meet.

I don't think you will have to hitch hike LOL ;)
The BART train stops right under the Westfield / Bloomingdale/Nordstrom mall, in the heart of the shopping district. :jammin: