San Francisco Meetup

1. Hi Everyone:
    I know there are a few ladies here from the SF Bay Area. I was wondering if you guys wanted to do a meetup. We can have lunch or coffee and then visit the store together;) haha I think it will be a lot of fun!

2. ohhh I dont frequent the Hermes forum a lot (because I cant afford one just yet :sad:) but I would love to meet up with you guys!

3. hi mello :smile: nice meeting you! lets see what other reponses we will get and we'll set a date to meet up hehe

4. I love meeting tPF gals @ "H"! Did you guys have a date in mind?

5. i am thinking either July 27 or Aug 3...which date is better for you ladies?

6. How about august 11? I'm going to be in the area august 6-12? LMK

7. August would work for me! :yahoo:

8. ooh, how fun!

2nd weekend of august is out for me; otherwise, i'm in!

9. fridays are better for me. i would prefer either the 1st week or Aug or the 2nd week of Aug

10. oooo...sounds fun! I think I'll be in vegas though :sad: Maybe we can have another meeting in the future!!

11. The second week is the BEST..but, the "H" sale @ the SF boutique is during the first week...I don't know if we want to brave the masses on a sale day! :lol:

12. I'm planning on being there on the 2nd for the sale, anyone else? :yahoo:

13. ^CB, i might be able to meet you...we just moved our offices into the city, so perhaps i could duck over for a long lunch..... :smile:

14. :yahoo: Oh that would be so much fun!!! :yahoo:

15. ^drop me a PM & we'll figure it out :smile: