SAN FRANCISCO MEET!! (feb. 23)

I got a few PM's and from those PMs and what's been being said on this thread, I got I'm going to make the assumption that we should eat in union square to make it easier for everyone because of the plethora of public transportation.

I'm going to try to put up a poll so we can all vote where to eat. It's going to be in a new thread called, "SF MEET: where to eat??" When you go to the thread you will have two options to vote on. The two restaurants brought up alot: Anjou or Nordies. So if you are planning to come please vote AND PM me that you are coming. I'm going to count the amount of people coming through the PM's. (and if you need to car pull, let me know where you are coming from, and if you are willing to drive others). Voting will end Feb. 4th so I can tally things up, make arrangements with car pull, and make the reservations.

Thank you everyone!! I hope to see you all there!!

so far i only have two PM's for who is coming: HitchcockBlonde and bubbleloba. so that's 3 people total coming!?!?

dont forget everyone else you have until feb. 4th to let me know if youre coming!! i need to start putting things together!!

almost that time!! the 4th is around the corner and NO ONE else has rsvd'ed!! whats up with that!?!? i was planning on having to request the whole saturday off because i was planning for a big sha-bang of like 20 people and i was going to make all these super cute party favors of purse bags and all but now it seems like theres just the three of us?!!? if its only just bubbleloba, hitchcockblonde, and i, is it possible we do it the next day which is a sunday?? i dont work! :]

Grrrr!! I asked my boss if I could have the Saturday off.. And he was being a butt!! Basically saying.. Either that Saturday or the Saturday DF and I are going away for his birthday. I'll be more than happy to make all the arrangements for everyone and the little party favors for all that show up! But I won't be able to make it until March. Shall we still do it, or postpone??

^Let's postpone until March since it would be a shame if you (the organizer) cannot attend on the 23rd. :yes:

I just looked at my calendar, will be in LA during that 2nd week of March, but am open on Saturdays 3/1 and 3/15. Also, Monday afternoons are good for me since I just have classes in the morning, but not sure if others would like to do a lunch get-together.

In any case, keep us posted!

Hi. I'd love to come and meet up with everyone. I live in Napa, but SF is just 45 minutes away from me and I need an excuse to shop there anyway. Count me in when you all make plans in March. Thanks!

Aw, what a bummer. But let's do it in March, if that works better for you!

I can't do weekdays b/c of work but I can do any weekend day with a little advance planning! :smile:

Maybe we can also publicize this on the boards like by putting it in our signature or something? Is that allowed? I know I didn't even know this forum was here till recently, maybe others are the same?

alright, so im looking at march... and hows the 23rd?? its a sunday. (i dont work any sundays, my only other day off is monday, and hitchcockblonde cannot go mondays) this way for others who do work sundays, this is plenty of time to ask for it off. how does this work for everyone??