SAN FRANCISCO MEET!! (feb. 23)

1. ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS IN SF AND THE SURROUNDING BAY AREA:

LET'S DO A SAN FRANCISCO MEET ON FEB. 23, 2008!!

That way it's far away from the holidays, New Years, and after Valentines Day!!
    Any ideas on where to meet?? Let's do it in down town simply because after we eat, we can go shopping!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Hope you can make it! Spread the word!! :tup::tup:

2. Fun! How about the Nordstrom Cafe near Union Square? If I'm not in the Philippines, I will definitely come!! Will save the date. :smile:

3. I'm up for it. Any excuse to go shopping works for me. :yahoo:

4. ^Just realized 2/22/08 is a Friday. Can we aim for a Saturday? Otherwise, I work near downtown and can meet for lunch only...

5. Whooops!! I thought it was a Saturday sorry bubbleloba!! Let's do it on the 23!!

6. I was just contacted by SUNSHINE that the OP would like to change the DATE to the 23RD!

Please contact me if u need changes..Im the GEN DISCUSSION MOD.....and the one with privies to make these changes(other than the Globals..!!!)

7. Ooh, I'm in! Please keep me posted!

8. Sounds fab! I'll definitely go!

9. etagaya offered to go to the nordys cafe. is everyone up for that place, or is there another place we should consider??

10. how about at emporio rulli, its at union square. not sure how many people are coming so, it might get a little crowded

but its perfectly located across from maiden lane, so after that straight to chanel and marc jacobs

i wont be making it to the meet though :sad:
    but hope you guys have fun!!

11. ^^ why wont u make it!?

12. ill be out of the country for 2 months.. from mid jan - mid march

13. Awww....I want to go, but it's my step-mama's bday. Maybe I can make it for lunch or something.

14. ^^ haha, bring her!

15. Where are we having this again? I know suggestions were made but was anything decided? I'd love to come if I can. This would be so much fun!