San Francisco Bay Area Purse Group

I think Maggiano's would be good too. However, if we have a party over 14, we have to get a banquet room and the room has a minimum for food and beverage. I already called them up about this. It would be nice if we can have a banquet room to ourselves though.

I'm waiting for the catering menu from Straits so I can see what their set menu looks like. Their limit is 12 and over that we have to order their set menu.

As for Khanh's, I was told that they have a semi-private room that can accomodate between 20-30 people. I've never eaten there I heard they're good. Only 1 week in advance to reserve the room.

sparkle67 said:
I'm open to both as well! I think a few were concerned about cost as the last one was a little expensive--- (but of course well worth it!!!)

Yeahh :hrmm: ...I thought it was alittle steep for some of the girls. It was nice for our very first meeting but now, we at least know alittle about each other so, the second meeting can be more laid back. That's the reason why I was thinking maybe we should have it at the Vietnamese Restaurant? There is no extra charges for the big group and the food is really good and inexpensive and I believe we can all order off the menu, instead of a preset menu...which will cut costs. We can save that for new handbags!;)

^^So Khanh's then?? I think it is also the easiest to book. We don't have to deal with the catering dept in case more (or less) people show up.

I'll check with my SA at Nordstrom if they have anything going on that weekend. I know she's trying to set up some sort of a trunk show there but she hasn't decided on the date.

Thanks you Pnay71, for doing all the calling!
So, Khanh's Vietnamese Restaurant it is! FYI, they offer vegetarian dishes also. Please post any objections, I guess we can reserve our table/tables in mid-July. We should have a confirmed count by then.
Please add your name on the list for an invite, and sent your email address to Pursegalsf. Thank you!

pursemama said:
So far, these are the members who are going to the meeting the 2nd weekend of August:

1) Pnay71
2) Leah Loves LV
3) Mellyjr
4) Pursemama
5) KylieReese
6) Pursegalsf
7) Crochetbella
8) Cate22
9) Mrsjimmyh
10) Honu
11) Susanlau11
12) Sparkle67

Please add your name on the list if you would like an evite girls, thank you! It's going to be fun, fun, fun!! :yahoo:

Latest update on the list.

Is everyone okay with Khan's Vietnamese Restaurant? If you have any objections pls. PM me. I would like to go to a place that everyone will enjoy. Thanks.

Woo hoo!! I'm so happy to see the plans are in motion for our next meeting! :yahoo: Thanks ladies for organizing this!! I can't wait to see everyone again (and also to meet the new PF members!) :nuts: