San Diego Comic-Con 2007 (Please don't dig up older threads)

Message from StrangoCo: Since people have been asking, all of the STRANGEco exclusives are available at the beginning of the show, beginning with Preview night.

Meaning, Adios/Ciao Ciao SDCC Edition YAY!

(vmasterz): i'll get your GID poop! lol I'm getting one too! HAHA!

I just checked my email and :wondering I got an automated reply back email from Maija this morning after I sent the email (10 am) saying she was already out of the office at Comic-con... I was going to send it last night but my bf said I conked out around 9:40 pm (I usually sleep around midnight or 1-2 am) which was unusual and I didn't wake up at all until this morning when I had work. So hopefully she'll be fine w/ the list. If not I apologize in advance if anything goes wrong w/ the number of people able to get in early :cry: There was a total of 11 of us I think about...

So hopefully she'll be fine w/ the list. If not I apologize in advance if anything goes wrong w/ the number of people able to get in early :cry: There was a total of 11 of us I think about...

Guess what! I think I might be joining you guys! I was talking to my husband, and he's telling me to join him. I'm working on flights right now, and signing up. I think I'm going to fly in tomorrow for Preview, and then fly out Thursday afternoon. Can I join up with you guys and count Seatokilover for 2 people still?

oooo are u working that booth?? That's by Warner Brothers! I'll look for you and say hi! Can i get a freebie from ya>?? LMAO!!

Hmm I'm not the Warner Bros booth. :O Maybe we're near it?

My company is sharing with the MaximumPC booth so I'll have tshirts/gaming goodies if you wanna stop by! :biggrin:

And wahkiki- it's Ok, I'm going to have way too much stuff on me to wear an extra badge. I do really like the watermelon guy though hehee. Thanks anyway!!

Can someone tell me what the best thing to do when it comes to parking? Where do you guys usually park? What trolleys do you take? ect.ect I am going for the first time and have no idea.TIA

We've parked in different places in the past. When I'm w/ my bro we usually parked underneath the convention center (there's parking there) in the middle so you can run down and drop off stuff if you'd like. I forget the price tho it's not as expensive as everyone thinks tho

There's also a parking structure to the far left of the convention center that was built two years or so ago that's pretty big and I don't think it fills up that quickly. It's nearest to Hall H so if you're in a hurry in the morning and you want to see something in that hall I suggest you park there since it's right across from the lawn practically. Price again I forget :sweatdrop:

The last place is where we parked pretty much all of last year. It's near J and K street and it's on the other side of Petco Park. A little walk away but it's only $3 I think it went up to $5 at one point because of a petco game or something but that's it. By far the cheapest and it's only a short walk away like a block. There's several other places but those are the three I personally favor. I'll be parking in the $3 lot again since I want to save money and I don't mind walking :lol: