San Antonio Meet!?

Let's see, I am down for meeting in San Antonio! I know MJ77 is from San Antonio as well!!! I met another lady on the Forum in person at the NM store the other day too!
What month are you looking at?

We had one SA meetup a few years ago. There were 3 of us and we went to have lunch then we went to LV. I didn't purchase anything but I think one of the other gals did. It was fun. I didn't know you needed 500+ posts. I don't think that was the case back then. We could perhaps do lunch at Mariposa then go to the LV in Neiman or lunch at Cheesecake Factory and go to the LV in Saks. I know there are more San Antonians out there! Anyone want to suggest a date?

Tommi, your Beverly is soo lovely, fantastic even patina :drool: look so elegant on you:yes:
blc, :heart: your Montaigne Clutch! I'm amazed at how much it fits, and your marshmello ludlow is too cute!

Sorry for this blurry pix, blc's flashed version is much better :graucho:
Wish next time we can have more gals join us, thanks for the great time!

Here is the pic from our 2008 meet. It's definitely been too long. We need another one!

Hope I can make it...I live 3 hours away from San Antonio, just set the date, I would love to go...what is it with the 500 posts??
I will be going this weekend with my husband for valentines day :smile:, and planning to make a stop at LV Saks