Sample Sale NYC

1. just got this in my email thought i would share :smile:

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sample Sale Productions New York Designer Event

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sample Sale Productions invites you to the exclusive New York
    event featuring a collection of authentic designer handbags and accessories by Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Chloe, Balenciaga, and designer sunglasses including Chanel, Gucci, D&G, and more all at 25-70% off. Find cashmere sweaters, scarves, gloves, furs, shearlings, and fun gifts for the holidays all at wholesale or below! Also, find designer jeans priced at $79 and ready-to-wear collections and accessory collections from Fashionista, Design History, Ramosport, Tufi Dusk, Echo, Jill by Jill Stuart, Nanette Lepore, Free People, Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry for men, and more.

[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    • Bluemarine
    • Cavalli Roberto
    • Scarpa
    • Claude Montana
    11/29-11/30

Thu-Fri 10am - 6pm

[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    275 W. 39th St. - 10th Floor
    (between 7th & 8th Avenues)
    New York, N.Y. 10018
    (917) 453-6687

[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cash/VISA/MC - No AMEX[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. I got an email about this too, but it sounds almost too good to be true! Has anyone ever been to this sample sale before?