Samina's Patent Rainbow...

1. Very nice!

2. Samina--those are really beautiful. Great collection! :tup: I especially like the nude simples...

3. i :heart: the purple laminato ronrons.... nice patent collection!

4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Purple and magenta heaven. I am going to come steal your collection adorable. You know I actually faint when I see purple right, so this has taken me 20 mintes to type due to fainting 4 times and picking myself up off the floor.

Dman you aren't my shoe size. Oh well, they are divine darling! Bet you rock them.

5. Samina-yay! ;) pretty purples! so happy for you!!! they all so pretty! and shiny!

6. Jimmy, Bags, Sumnboutme, LadyVee and Lilgoose - Thank you all sooo much I love patent and purple!!

Need some blue in my life next.....

7. SavvyGal - If we were shoe size twins they could come visit u x
    Lav - Thank you!
    Sammy - The Purple are my favs!
    Bagmad - Yay simples r soooo fab esp in nude they go with everything and soo classic !

8. Samina, love the color and the shine!

9. *sniffffffffff* I can chop my toes off?? Mind you, even if i did that they wouldnt fit :crybaby:

I've seen some Magenta Pigalles but i'm not sure whether i want Pigalles. What do you think?

Love your collection :heart:

10. Saavy - pigallles are lovely but i wouldn't b able to walk in the 120s

Gemibabe - Thank you! I love shiny!

11. Lovely purples! I'm quite jealous of your laminato pair in particular (:p see siggy), but they're all beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics :tup:

12. Dessertpouch - Thank you! Ohhh u want them too, I saw lots on sale on eBay last week if I see them I'll pm u !

13. Black Decolletes, Purple Ron Rons and Nude Simples :love:

Wow amazing. You have the top three shoes I want!!:faint:

14. What a wonderful collection!!

15. Ladies!!

I just found my UHG patents ...anyone wanna guess?