Same purse, 2 different lines?

1. So I have the Nolita in Damier. I am really wanting to purchase the Neverfull in Monogram. The only other Monogram piece I have is my cosmetique. But I know I'm going to want to get in the next 6 months another Damier that is a shoulder bag and the Damier Neverfull would be great! Would anyone ever buy the same bag but in a different line? :confused1:

2. I do!!! I have the Sologne in 3 lines and the Roxbury in 3 colors.

3. I have the speedy in so many different lines (cerises, dentelle, mono, damier, epi, MC)! Although it may be the same bag....the different line makes it somehow different! LOL

4. ^^^^ yup! im guilty too! ie- speedy'sssssssssssssss

5. Don't worry, it would be great :smile: major of us here do such that. I've some Suhali pieces and ever had Cherry Blossom pieces & Mono pieces.

6. Yes I have an Epi Speedy 25 and Damier Azur Speedy 25.

7. Haha....another multiple Speedy owner:
    :p
    Mono
    Damier
    Azur
    Mini Lin - ebene
    Epi - red
    MC - white
    Cerise

Pochettes: Wh. MC, Mono

Now thinking about getting the Saleya MM in Damier ebony.......Then I'll have 2 Saleya's!! But may go with the Damier Neverfull MM/GM?? Not sure the size..

:wlae:

8. I'm guilty of this too:

speedy's:
    Damier 30
    Mono 30
    Mono 35
    Epi (black)
    MC (white)
    MC (black)
    Dentelle
    Neo (blue)
    Damier Azur 30
    Mini HL
    Mini Lin

Saleya:
    MM Azur
    PM Damier

If you like it, then having it in different "lines" is just a bonus!! =)

9. I'd do the same thing... go for it!

10. I have a few times...Speedy's and Pochettes. Also even in the Vernis line, I have 2 Houstons because I like the style. If you like something buy it in every color. ;)

11. As soon as my SA calls me to tell me the azur is back in stock, I will have two Saleya PMs, one in azur and one in ebene.

12. Yes, if I love a style and it comes in different collections I am all for stocking up! LOL!

13. 3 Speedys: Damier, Mono, Denim
    2 Mini Pochettes: Azue, Trunks and Bags
    2 Reades: Bronze and Amarante

Hoping to have Sophie in Mono and Damier too.

14. I love the Saleya so much I have three of them!

Saleya PM in Azur
    Saleya PM in Ebene
    Saleya MM in Ebene

Love and use them all!

15. Initially, I thought I loved so many different LV lines that I would never repeat, but, I do own 2 different colored Roxburys and the black MC Alma and a black Epi Alma!