Same Bag in 2 different colours?

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey Ladies.
One more question for you girls...

I have the miu miu vitello lux satchel (medium) in talco (off-white). I got it last sept. in NY (though I am from Europe) and I am so in love with it. I always wanted a white bag.. and its perfect.. as its not too white:smile: Now I know this bag also comes in alumino (light grey). Now I dont know if I should also get the grey one or if its a stupid idea.. getting the same bag in 2 different colours.. especially if both are light colours. If one would be black or brown and the other white.. that would be a different issue..
Should I get the light grey in large then?? But its huge.. and you can only hold the bag on the handle.. what could be annoying if a bag is that huge?!
I am scared if I get the same bag in light grey it wont make a difference... u see? wheather I wear the white or the grey one?:shrugs:

Can you just get the grey one and return the white? It's a matter of personal preference but I grey is a good neutral. I'm scared of using white bags for fear of getting them dirty.

I cant:sad: I got it in NY last September. But I really like it. I was always scared using white bags.. But this white is off white.. so you dont have to be so careful about dirt.
Should I get the light grey also?
Both are seasonal bags... so.. hm...

I'd say think about it and maybe get another bag instead. They MIGHT be too similar. I wouldn't like the fact that the large can only be hand held espec if it's loaded down.

Oh I love miu miu too and I'm DYING to get a black Coffer but need to stop myself since I've been bad lately.

If you keep thinking about it several weeks/months from now then think about getting it but right now...I'd say hold off.

Glad I could help!

Well, I may not be the best person to ask but I will tell you that if I love a bag, I get it in several different colors. I've had up to 6 coffers in different colors at one time. I've since reduced my collection and only have 3 right now. BUT, I also have the red coffer on it's way to me as we speak!! I say, if you find something you love - get as many as you would like! This way you can wear them with different colored outfits. I plan on wearing the red coffer for Valentine's Day :love:.

Theres a red coffer?? I didnt even know that?? U have some pics?? From what collection is the red coffor? I thought the colours available are:
White, Light grey, grey, brown(?), black and pink/violet

Well, I may not be the best person to ask but I will tell you that if I love a bag, I get it in several different colors. I've had up to 6 coffers in different colors at one time. I've since reduced my collection and only have 3 right now. BUT, I also have the red coffer on it's way to me as we speak!! I say, if you find something you love - get as many as you would like! This way you can wear them with different colored outfits. I plan on wearing the red coffer for Valentine's Day :love:.

Red ?! I thought there was a green in between ! OMG,miu2 you are a real collector :smile: and congratulations for the red one.Happy :heart:St.Valentine:heart: already :flowers:

Well I wont personally get 2 bags in 2 diff colors unless its clothings or shoes.. but of coz, since you got the off-white in medium, get another style in grey such as the bow! Gd luck with your decision.

Wildberry-

Theres a green satchel??? Oh my god! I love green! Ive never ever seen a green one!!! In no magazin.. in no store..?!
Have u got some pics???
Are u sure theres a green one?:smile::smile::smile:

Wildberry-

Theres a green satchel??? Oh my god! I love green! Ive never ever seen a green one!!! In no magazin.. in no store..?!
Have u got some pics???
Are u sure theres a green one?:smile::smile::smile:

Hi SaskiaS !

I was referring to the coffers in my post.;) Actually,it exists and there is already one on ebay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MIU-MIU-Handbag-Green-Leather-COFFER-Bag-MATELASSE-NWT_W0QQitemZ250210088381QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I'm not sure if there is a bow satchel in green.It would be nice for spring,indeed.:flowers: