Salvatore Ferragamo- I'm a new fan!

1. I have recently become a fan of Salvatore Ferragamo and was wondering if anyone had a collection of bags from this designer that they would like to show on here. I am really in love with any bright color bags (especially since Spring is now here) with the shiny silver hardware and the signature Gancini on it. I know on average that the bags I like are around $1190.00. Any pictures of Ferragamo bags would be great!
  2. I don't have any Ferragamo bags but I love the one they have for spring, the one with the tiger or jaguare or whatever big cat on it. I love the wallet also.
  3. My one and only Ferragamo, of course I had to get the black :love:. This is my favorite style bag from him.
    Salvatore Ferragamo Leather Shoulder Bag - 1150.JPG
  4. I only have Ferragamo shoes, but I know their bags are very elegant. Maybe a little too oldish and stiff for me.
  5. Pursemama-

That is exactly the kind that I like! that is a beauty! I want a style like that in white and a lot of pretty bright spring/summer colors.
  6. Gorgeous.
  7. Right after I bought my LV Babylone tote, I went into Neiman Marcus, and one of the two bags that caught my attention was a Ferragamo (the other a Miu Miu). The leather was so soft and supple, and it was so unlike any of the bags I remembered from my days selling them. They've really changed, but since I'd just spent $990, coughing up another $990 was out of the question. :lol:
  8. I love Ferragamo..i have many shoes, belts, one bag, accesories from him. Its so classic

9. Hey pursemama,,, i love your bag!:nuts:
  10. Love your bag pursemama! I think Ferragamo has some beautiful bags out! There is one in croc (embossed I think) that is TDF!
  11. I love the new bags!!! So beautiful.
  12. I love their newer collections...seems like they are trying to target younger, more trendy folks.
  13. I always like Ferragamo! That is one of my fav designer bags. I recently bought the yellow ostrich SF (the new bags for spring and summer) and I LOVE it!!
  14. Sarah Jessica Parker was carrying a fabulous turquoise ferragamo in the movie Failure 2 Launch. That was a very pretty bag!!!!
  15. Thanks you guys, for your kind comments :love: . If you ever get this style you definitely won't be disappointed! The leather....quality is so beautiful it's one of my favorite bags in my collection. It looks great over the shoulder or handheld too.