Salmon Recipes?

1. My parents just returned from a week at a fishing lodge in Alaska with a whole lotta salmon. Anyone have any good recipes for freshly caught wild salmon?

Thanks in advance!

2. This is what we do with salmon:

Grill skin side down (down flip it) and simply brush with Soy Vay Veri, Veri Teriyaki towards the end of grilling. We had this yet again last night and it's delicious.

Another way we fix it is to put it in a baking sheet skin side down, brush with olive oil, squeeze some fresh lemon juice on it and salt and pepper. Bake at 400 degrees until done (maybe about 20 minutes).

3. I buy the Cedar plank and grill it so the smoky flavor goes through.

4. I don't have any recipes off the top of my head but I do know that salmon is yummy!
    I love mine smoked!

5. Me too!!! Such a great simple way to cook salmon.:tup:

6. Just make sure the plank is not treated like for roof shingles. I soak mine in water too.

7. salmon is very good with mayonnaise & lemon pepper baked. Orange juice is also good to bake salmon with.

where in alaska did they go?

8. Wrapped in tin foil, stuffed with fresh dill and sliced lemons then grilled or baked.

I love salmon.

9. This is one of my favorite recipes... from Recipezaar:

Baklava Salmon (Salmon With Honey, Butter, Walnuts, and Mustard)

Recipe #108775
    One of my friends deemed this "Baklava Salmon" and the name stuck. The salmon & mustard go well with the honey, butter, and walnuts. We usually serve this with rice and steamed carrots or broccoli.
    by ~TigerJo~

4 servings
    1/4 cup melted butter
    3 tablespoons whole grain mustard or Dijon mustard 1 1/2 tablespoons honey

1/4 cup breadcrumbs 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, finely chopped 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped 4 (4 ounce)salmon fillets
    fresh ground pepper kosher salt
    1 quartered lime

[*]Preheat oven to 400°; Line shallow roasting pan with non-stick aluminum foil, or spray with non-stick pan spray.
    [*]In small bowl, blend butter, mustard, and honey, set aside; in another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, nuts, and parsley.
    [*]Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with honey-mustard mixture; sprinkle tops with crumb/nut mixture; if any remains, press into sides of salmon.
    [*]Bake salmon 12-15 minutes in preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork, serve with lime or lemon wedge.[/LIST]

10. Has anyone heard of Bourbon Salmon? Someone cooked it for me once and it was really good!

11. I've had this! Very tasty dish.