Saleya PM

1. I have wanted one of these bags for a while now and finally have enough money saved up for it. I was going to order it this weekend but will it look bad using it during the spring and summer? also how much fits inside and will it go over my shoulder? Thanks so much for your help!
  2. If you happy with it...why not! I always carry the bag I love..I don't mind about what other people long as I am's my bag.
  3. I have one and I love it!! It fits so much inside, wallet, agenda, makeup case, cles, key holder, cell phone, sunglass case, cigg's, and room for more! I can fit it on my shoulder comfortably without a coat, it's tight with a coat. I LOVE it though! Great in the crappy weather too.

Here's a pic:

4. Thanks so much seeing this bag on you makes me want it even more, do you think it will look bad in the summer? thanks
  5. I would wear it all year long. I see people with black bags all summer too.
  6. Thats true I can always get a purse charm with color to brighten it up
  7. There are many threads about the Saleya PM, try a search....

I have one and I love it. It holds a lot, it's gorgeous, I do not let the time of year dictate what bag I will wear -- I just don't wear vachetta in the rain.
  8. I have a saleya pm in azur. It does fit comfortably on my shoulder. However, I prefer to hold it in my hand or in the crook of my arm. It fits a lot of stuff including my epi tresor wallet, sunglasses case, cosmetic bag, agenda, mono mini cles, azur mini pochette, cell phone, and still has room left. I love it.
  9. I think you can wear it in the summer. Just make sure it matches the outfit.
  10. I have one and can wear it over my shoulder. I love how much it can hold.
  11. I like an Azur Saleya PM and I think it is a great size and looks beautiful :smile:
  12. Saleya PM is adorable.
  13. I have one in azur...
    that's it =)
  14. Not surprise that you LOVE IT :heart:
    Peosonally, I think Saleya style (no matter what sizes) looks more great in Azur. :rolleyes:
  15. thats the pm? either you are very petite, or it is a very big bag!
    it looks fabulous on you!
    i want the mm!