Saleya Damier GM - Too big for work every day?

1. I just got the gorgeous Saleya Damier in Azur for work. I fell in love with it when I saw it in the LV store. I got the GM size, but now I am wondering if it looks ridicuously too big for an every day work tote. I frequently carry around files (sometimes legal size) and sometimes an extra pair of heels, but is this bag overkill? I'm 5'6, so the tote doesn't dwarf me or anything, but I'd love to know other people's thoughts out there. Many thanks!
  2. Not at all! I think it would/will make a great work bag. Enjoy and congrat's.
  3. I think it would be perfect. That is a beautiful bag. Post some pics so we can see how it looks on you.
  4. I think it should be fine!! do you have modelling pics?!?!
  5. Thanks for the input, all! I'll post some pics as soon as I can!
  6. It's a great bag and I don't think it's too much for everyday. It was meant to be a tote for documents and such.

Please model the pics! We would all love to see it worn on you! :flowers:
  7. it's a beautiful bag and i say the larger, the better! esp since you can use it for so much more than work!
  8. I'd definitely buy this bag for work!
  9. I guess it's to each her own but I own the Saleya GM and think it's a gorgeous bag in terms of beauty and size. That outer zipper is the icing on the cake in that it makes the bag even more attractive and it's functional. Good luck with your decision.
  10. I don't really care for the salayea GM, what about the cabas mezzo?
  11. I think she already bought the Saleya... :tup:

I'm seriously considering the damier azur saleya GM too, just not sure if it will take me through the seasons? what do you guys think?
  12. No at all - I actually tried a MM and I can not fit it over a winter coat so I'll consider the Gm one (one day...:p)
  13. I think it makes a perfect work bag.
  14. why not, it's a great bag and if you like it use it like you want!!!
  15. I've always been a fan of huge bags. I'm actually debating right now too to get the same bag together with the new neo cabby gm!! Even I only have a couple of things to put inside I still love huge bags. It's the "in thing" right now anyway :smile: