$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

1. New news from Valerie. PM me with your e-mail address for pics.

[FONT= ]To celebrate the holiday weekend - and new arrivals! - we are offering great prices on Stefano Pilati’s last collection at the YSL Outlet Boutique atDesert Hills Premium Outlets[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]*ALL EXOTICS Handbags and Accessories 40% off of Outlet price[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]*ALL EXOTICS Shoes 40% off of Outlet price[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]New Markdowns:[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]*All Shoes now 50% off Retail price[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]*All Handbags now 50% off Retail price[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]*All RTW now 70% off Retail price[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Email or call us with any question; we’d love to schedule an appointment for you. I hope to see you soon. VeryLimited in stock, please do not hesitate to call me ASAP.[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Best,[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Valerie Gusman[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Desert Hills Premium Outlets[/FONT]
    [FONT= ]48650 SEMINOLE DR SUITE #222 CABAZON CA 92230[/FONT][FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]T 951-922-8026 F 951-922-8018[/FONT][FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]YSL.COM[/FONT][FONT= ] [/FONT][FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378370487.841546.jpg

hello, have anyone seen this style in size 4 at any color? thank you

3. Any sales on a large cabas?!

4. I have seen few at tj maxx Georgetown dc two days ago they had few actually. I am not sure about the price though! You could check the tjmaxx thread under general shopping

5. Ty!!

6. thanks alot!!

7. #2843 Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    My SA at Saks just sent me these! She has 35, 35.5, and 38 available.. 60% off ($350 now) Plus $35 Saks gift card. PM me for SA contact! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380170554.155545.jpg

8. Why not size 42:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::cry::cry::cry:

9. Hi ladies! I am heading to the YSL sample sale here in NYC next Tuesday. I am a YSL newbie :search:. Just wondering, what are the most classic styles I should be looking for...if they're available of course. Thanks !

10. IMO it all depends on what you are into :graucho:

Do you like clutches? Then grab a belle du jour or Y clutch.

Are you into hobos? Then grab a roady. It will never go out of style.

Prefer satchels? Get an easy (which can convert into a tote of sorts) or even a cabas chyc (whichever generation).

Some love the SDJ (sac du jour) and there is the muse, the muse 2 and many other options from YSL/SLP.

Basically, if you see something you like and the price is right, snatch it up girl!

Oh and I forgot the jewelry and shoes. The arty and the Trib shoes remain a perennial favorite, whether or not the bags cause controversy.

Good luck!

11. oh what I would give to be there…if they have the new style Large Cabas do NOT tell me :smile:

12. Thanks for the suggestions!!! I'm excited...but I read that last time around it was still really pricey. So, we'll see how it goes this time around! :smile:

13. I have promo codes for YSL @ www.bagheerboutique.com

if anyone would like any?

I was looking at the SDJ, does anyone have the black one?

14. #2850 Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    Hello All . . . .it's my first time on this thread but I just had to share my amaaaazing good fortune.

Two days ago (October 17th) my sister and I went to the Saint Laurent boutique on Kalakaua Avenue in Honolulu Hawaii . . . I bought:
    - A brand new small black Sac du Jour for $1660 (US dollars) . . . The large one was also on sale for $1900 but I felt the size dwarfed my small frame.
    - Two brand new Belle du jour clutches in patent leather black and red for $550 each

I also really wanted the small cabas chyc in grey/brown for $1450. . . My sister wouldn't let me get it since I had already purchased a Prada bag on this trip.

Shoes were 10% offf. All wallets were $300 - 500 dollars. . . . .many other various news style bags, shoes, card cases, clutches and satchels were on sale.

Good Luck:smile: