$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

I've just been to Bicester Village in Oxford this past weekend, there were TONS of tribtoos on sale (30% - 50%)! Many beautiful ostrich skins in blue, green, red, mustard yellow...

If any of you ladies drop by...:biggrin:

My SA store have the follwoing bags for 60% off.
If interested, pm me and i will give you her contact details

YSL lulu in Navy £430
Babylone £638
Betty one mini chain in fuschia £362
Lutetia clutch in yellow £258

Oh, wow, I didn't need to know about this. Any idea what kind of discounts are expected?
Not sure. I've been to 3 Soiffer Haskin events in the past two years. Armani and Ralph Lauren started w 25%-30% discounts and gradually increased as the sale went on, up to 75% off on the last day but inventories were v limited by then. I was at the Ippolita sale yesterday and was surprised that items were 65% discounted on the first day (picked up 5 beautiful pieces!). I had heard though that the last YSL sale had a great inventory throughout, w lots of Tribute stuff. If I was around this weekend I would definitely check it out.
Cheers!
:drinkup:

I've just been to Bicester Village in Oxford this past weekend, there were TONS of tribtoos on sale (30% - 50%)! Many beautiful ostrich skins in blue, green, red, mustard yellow...

If any of you ladies drop by...:biggrin:

Hey did you happen to see the captor tribtoo pumps? Looking for the 80mm ones as they have ran out of stock all over.. Tia

Not sure. I've been to 3 Soiffer Haskin events in the past two years. Armani and Ralph Lauren started w 25%-30% discounts and gradually increased as the sale went on, up to 75% off on the last day but inventories were v limited by then. I was at the Ippolita sale yesterday and was surprised that items were 65% discounted on the first day (picked up 5 beautiful pieces!). I had heard though that the last YSL sale had a great inventory throughout, w lots of Tribute stuff. If I was around this weekend I would definitely check it out.
Cheers!
:drinkup:

I went to the YSL sample sale in October. Prices were...good, but the line was ridiculous. I went for the VIP day, and every other day (four days total), the line was at least 3 - 4 hours long, unless you'd gotten there around 2 a.m. Also, no discounts on the last day because the line was still going strong til the end.

Anyway, this is what I can remember of pricing:
Tributes/Tribtoos - $350 (not many)
Other shoes - $200 (lots of bow pumps)
Wallets - $100 (none left after the first day)
Clutches - $200 (Silver, gold, bronze y-mail clutches)
Canvas totes - $300
Roady bags - $600, extra handles $100
Cabas Chyc perforated leather totes - $800
Clothing - between $100 (tops, skirts) and $600 (coats)
Rings - $50 (lots of Arty Dots, no Ovales)