Sale items at Nordies Rack...

I just called, and the SA told me they had no Balenciaga - of course, she also said they never did & I know that's not true, so if anyone else calls and gets a different answer, let us know!

I went to one of the LA Rack's when I was there on business yesterday and was disappointed - they had nothing seriously designer - just a lot of Betsy Johnson, M. Kors, etc. stuff. Darn - although my wallet thanks me;)

^ o thats great!!! Post pics!!!!!

Hopefully mine will come tomorrow :s I might cry if it doesn't...

Fiji, you could call them and ask for Richard Golabos(sp?) and ask for your tracking number. Mine was slow coached ground and is somewhere in the wilds of Ohio at the moment. It will not arrive here until next Tuesday :rolleyes: So Cindy will have to wait longer...

Jim

Here are some pics, not very good ones... they were taken with my isight on my imac... the color is a dark blue like a slate blue the name *i think* Galet?? Its worn a little on the edges but its no big deal at a $400 discount!!! Its really soft and the leather is a nice uniform color.. its beautiful!!!

Photo 2.jpg

Photo 3.jpg

I'll post better pins in the regular balenciaga thread once I can get some daylight tomorrow :smile: