Sale Items at NM OTHER Than Tysons?

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
So, we've heard a few comments about what b'bags are on sale at the Tysons Neiman Marcus. What about the other Neimans?? I'm a Tysons girl, but I assume that the other NMs would ship, right? I've tried to talk to the Tysons SAs about stock at the other stores, but they've been uniformly unhelpful. Not sure if they don't have the info or just don't care.:confused1:

I was at NM in Troy, MI yesterday - and there were not any bbags on the sale table that I saw... I just zoomed through though - because the really good SA there *Lisa* wasn't working that I saw... and the other SAs there tend to be uniformly unhelpful as well. (In my experience.) ;)

I am hoping that some Truffle bags may find their way onto the sale table - because I would totally consider Truffle if it were on sale a bit.... :yes:

You pretty much have to call each Neiman's individually. SAs don't like to help each other (i.e., calling an SA at a different store to see if they have something) because then one of them is losing a sale.

P.S. The Neiman Marcus @ Houston has a French Blue and an Aqua Matelasse bag on sale ... $1,202 marked down from about $1,700. Not sure if that would be the small or the large size (?)

bagsforbubbles..
I talk to SA at troy michigan this morning looking for oval clutch she said they have not mark things down yet coz' it starts tomorrow..:smile: hope this helps

bagsforbubbles..
I talk to SA at troy michigan this morning looking for oval clutch she said they have not mark things down yet coz' it starts tomorrow..:smile: hope this helps

Oh great! Thanks! I will stop by there tomorrow and see what I can find!! :graucho:

I suppose I should have been more specific... if there happens to be a Truffle Twiggy/Day on serious sale... then I would seriously consider it! I like the mini-bowling style, but I think the regular bowling style would just be too big for me! ;)

Here's hoping some of the excess bags get marked down at the Troy store! :tup:

The SA at NM San Francisco told me the Ponyhair City, small Maltese in FB and Aqua, and she described something being "boxy??" were the one's they had on sale. I jumped on the FB Maltese. I'm sooo excited!!:yahoo:

You pretty much have to call each Neiman's individually. SAs don't like to help each other (i.e., calling an SA at a different store to see if they have something) because then one of them is losing a sale.

P.S. The Neiman Marcus @ Houston has a French Blue and an Aqua Matelasse bag on sale ... $1,202 marked down from about $1,700. Not sure if that would be the small or the large size (?)
If it's $1700 ... it would be the smaller size. The "Grande" (large-size) runs around $1900+.

The French Blue Matelasse is available at NM Denver as well as brown (truffle?)
There were 2 mini-bowlings - grenat and truffle, which were quickly snapped up.
Not on sale was a FB Day, RH -- if anyone is looking for that

The French Blue Matelasse is available at NM Denver as well as brown (truffle?)
There were 2 mini-bowlings - grenat and truffle, which were quickly snapped up.
Not on sale was a FB Day, RH -- if anyone is looking for that

Argh! Mini-bowling! :P Do you happen to know approx what the sale price was on those?? TIA!