Sale Chanel Purses are 65% OFF at Saks from 8am to Noon

Mon, what gorgeous colors... you scored big time!! :nuts: :love:

CindyYZ - Beautiful bracelet... I tried this on a while back (not during the sale obviously :smile:), but it was too big for my wrist. :sad: I'm confused though, because I didn't think the regular price was more than $350ish to begin with :confused1:... do you mind saying what the regular price on the tag is? :smile: :heart:

CindyYZ, thank you so much for the SKU# for the bracelet. I found it!!!!:woohoo:My SA at Saks did a search and found it, she said it was the last one in the company.:smile:

Minal, $320, w/o tax, is the regular price for the bracelet. I thought this was really inexpensive for Chanel.

Happy New Year everyone! :yahoo:Hope everyone had a wonderful 2007 and a better 2008!

Well, FedEx finally delivered my Chanel items. As promised, here are the pictures and I checked my receipt – they all rang up at 65% off the retail price!

First purchase is the Pocket in the City in Dark Brown, $1048.25. It’s in perfect condition, I can’t believe it’s a sale bag. This one is definitely a keeper. I love it! And based on the feedback from other members, it’s going to be a worry-free bag to carry.

Second purchase is a Teal Lambskin Flap Bag. It feels so amazingly soft and the color is gorgeous. It’s a very dark teal. In one of the pictures I used flash so the color is a bit brighter in the picture than it is in real life. I got it for $872.50. Although it is a bit smaller than all my other bags, I think I will use it for special occasions and not as an everyday bag.

Third purchase is a French wallet. I don’t know which line it’s from, it’s very distressed caviar and my SA said it showed up from Chanel looking that way. It opens up to billfolds and credit card slots and there is even a coin purse in the back. The best part is the price…$186.95!

I got some other goodies that just don’t mesh with my current lifestyle (Mom to a 2 year old) so I will be posting them separately in case you want to get them! Thanks for letting me gush and share about my goodies. :heart::smile:

Attachments

• pocket in the city 1.JPG
    pocket in the city 1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 131
  • pocket in the city 2.JPG
    pocket in the city 2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 93
  • wallet 1.JPG
    wallet 1.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 125
  • teal lambskin flap 3.JPG
    teal lambskin flap 3.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 136
  • teal lambskin flap.JPG
    teal lambskin flap.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 116
Lucky you! you got good deals! Congratulations!:yahoo:

Happy New Year everyone! :yahoo:Hope everyone had a wonderful 2007 and a better 2008!

Well, FedEx finally delivered my Chanel items. As promised, here are the pictures and I checked my receipt – they all rang up at 65% off the retail price!

First purchase is the Pocket in the City in Dark Brown, $1048.25. It’s in perfect condition, I can’t believe it’s a sale bag. This one is definitely a keeper. I love it! And based on the feedback from other members, it’s going to be a worry-free bag to carry.

Second purchase is a Teal Lambskin Flap Bag. It feels so amazingly soft and the color is gorgeous. It’s a very dark teal. In one of the pictures I used flash so the color is a bit brighter in the picture than it is in real life. I got it for $872.50. Although it is a bit smaller than all my other bags, I think I will use it for special occasions and not as an everyday bag.

Third purchase is a French wallet. I don’t know which line it’s from, it’s very distressed caviar and my SA said it showed up from Chanel looking that way. It opens up to billfolds and credit card slots and there is even a coin purse in the back. The best part is the price…$186.95!

I got some other goodies that just don’t mesh with my current lifestyle (Mom to a 2 year old) so I will be posting them separately in case you want to get them! Thanks for letting me gush and share about my goodies. :heart::smile:

Hello All,

Please advise as to whether the Chanel handbags are listed on Sak or Neimans website. The only items that I find when searching for Chanel is the makeup and fragrances.

congrats!! you are so lucky!!! enjoy it all and wear it in good health!! happy new year!:tup:

WOW, I believe you would have a SUPER holiday!! I love all your purchases!!!!! I haven't received mine:crybaby:...cuz holiday so takes them long to ship my items to me...so still waiting...waiting...:sad: