SALE BAGS AT NM!!!!!!! Yes, I said SALE! Come and get it!

1. I have two seconds to do this, so I can't be descriptive- I am just going to cut and paste the email I just received from my SA, Lisa Hamlin from Neiman Marcus.
    Call Lisa at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested, or have any questions!

Ho ho ho!:p

1. Red Canvas: Orig. $375.00, Now $225.00 (Also Available in Black/Green and Black/Eggplant)

2. Herbag Cabas PM Vibrato/Olive: Orig. $3375.00, Now $2025.00

3. Herbag Cabas Brown Leather, Beige/Brown Bags 41: Orig. $2050.00, Now $1230.00

4. Cream with Orange Canvas (Also Available in Cream with Black Canvas): Orig. $530.00, Now $318.00

Hermes1.jpg Hermes2.jpg Hermes3.jpg Hermes4.jpg Hermes5.jpg
  2. Oops- I think pics 3 and 4 above got swaped. And it doesn't look like she included a pic of the last bag. But at least you have an idea of what is up for grabs!

Enjoy!

3. wow! any accessories? hee hee a girl can dream

4. Not sure! But call Lisa because you never know!!!!!!!

5. Your SA rocks, Jag. :tup:

6. I know!!! And can you believe THE PICS!!! I can't imagine getting that where I am! "Would you mind moving the Kelly over to that table where the light is better. Good, perfect, I'm just going to take a few shots". :roflmfao:

7. Thanks Jag. I just called and the Herbag Cabas Brown Leather, Beige/Brown Bags 41: Orig. $2050.00, Now $1230.00. is coming home with me =). I talked with Anne (Lisa's assistant) and she was a doll. Great help.

8. THANKS!! This is great, I never knew the cavas bag was so affordable.

9. Congratulations Luxlover!!! nice choice!!!

10. Annie's great, as is Lisa. I'm glad you ladies are snapping up these deals! I wish I wasn't broke.

11. I was suppose to be a good girl and stay away from H during this holiday.....:whistle:

These deals were just too good to turn down though....especially since I've been eyeing a herbag for a couple of months now. Amazing prices. I just wish they would have some bigger bags on sale too...most of these are kinda small. I'm a girl that prefers big bags haha

12. does anyone know if there is a sale at all the Hermes NM boutiques? If there is I should probably go check out my local store Palo Alto...

It'll mean more damage but...I guess this will just be motivation for me to work harder hehehe.

13. 4. Cream with Orange Canvas (Also Available in Cream with Black Canvas): Orig. $530.00, Now $318.00

Heres a picture of this bag if any of you are interested.
    [​IMG]

14. Great Deals!!!! Of Course From The Lovely Lisa (& Jag!)!!!!!!

15. Wow! Thanks Jag! You have the best SA ever!!