SAKS shoppers, I need some HELP!!

1. Okay I was thinking of going to Saks to buy some stuff. I wanted to open up a credit card and you get 10% off. Does that work on Gucci and Louis Vuitton though??
  2. I thought it only applies to regular merchandise and no couture items such as Gucci, Chanel, LV etc.
  3. Only LVs are excluded.
  4. do you get the discount right away or does it come off on your first bill??
  5. I think they are starting 15% back in the form of gift cards from next Wednesday. Combine two promotions for maximum discounts. You can open your credit card and purchase your merchandise now as pre-sale. Your SA will ring everything on next Wednesday. I hope this helps!!
  6. the electronic gift card event is on the 22nd which is Thurs, so I wanted to go get some stuff then but I want to get LV, so I was wondering about the discount for a new account.
  7. Yeah I don't think LV is included in that discount.
  8. yup LV not included but there other designer items lilke Gucci and prada are. you get the discount when you get the statement.

Bear in mind that the amount you can buy is limited by the initial credit limit they give you.

Have fun!!
  9. I have a Saks card but keep in mind as with all department stores, their interest rate is VERY high. It's in the low 20's last time I checked.
  10. yeah I have the cash to pay it off, I was only going to get the card so I can get the discount on poo!