Saks Shipping Issues...HELP

1. I ordered a pair of Tory Burch Logo Flip Flops on January 5th. They were shipped out on the 8th. I am not scheduled to get them via FedEx until JANUARY 16th!:shrugs: Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like I need to call customer service about this. The only reason I ordered them online is because I live in VT and don't have a Saks near me. In the time its going to take to get them I could have made many trips to NYC to purchase these shoes.

If I call customer service...what's people's experience with getting them to do the right thing and comp the shipping cost?

2. Well, I suppose that is 8 business days as opposed to their estimated shipping time of 4-6 business days. I don't think it has been that long, but if you ordered them expecting to get them no later than the 6th day, I could see why you are frustrated.

Give them a call - it won't hurt to ask, right?

3. Sometimes they arrive earlier than the scheduled date,Go on Fedex.com AND check the tracking daily

4. Saks usually ships out of Maryland. It shouldn't take that long.

5. sometimes they give you the latest possible day that they can arrive as the estimated arrival day. They may come a lot sooner, just check it every day.

6. That sounds about right for a standard shipping. It does take forever! But then again, I live on the west side. (BTW, they usually ship out from their warehouse in Maryland) Yours may arrive sooner. I wouldn't bother w/ customer service. They won't resolve anything for you...

7. I have always received the items much faster than they say. Sometimes as fast as
    two days....I guess depends where it is coming from.:heart:H

8. They will probably arrive tomorrow or on the 16th. Sometimes they ship a few days later than expected, but most of the time it's on time. Hmm..I guess calling CS wouldn't be a bad idea. It's never a bad idea to double check.

9. Its funny you ask this. I've noticed when I order something from the store, I receive it usually in 1-2 days. No matter where in the US it is being sent from. However, when I have a call tag for a return, FedEx can take up to 3 weeks to deliver it BACK to the store. When I order from the site, it can take 2 days to 2 weeks. Strange.

10. I bet you'll get them sooner. The tracking websites from Saks, NM, etc., usually say they'll arrive later than they really do.

11. Their shipping ROCKS! I have always received items in 1-2 days. My recent order of two pair of Uggs mentioned they would arrive by Jan. 17th. I was surprised and called them ASAP. The CRep said that their system was off and that my boots were scheduled to arrive that day. 2 days after I ordered them!

Just give them a call to confirm date of arrival!