Saks Sent Me a Used Spy!!

WOW! I can't believe that!! Did they honestly think they could send a bag out in that condition?! Hope your new one is on its way and in pristine condition. Think I'll go to NM for my next indulgence

Oh, I think it's just some warehouse person who pulls it off the shelf and packs it and ships it. Someone returned a bag in that condition (shame on them!), and it accidentally went back into stock. I hope.

Well, ladies, I recieved the replacement Spy and I am not happy. Can anyone with experience with a Honey Spy tell me if there is any difference in thye leather from some of the others? I hav Spies in Choco, Cognac, Black, Tauoe and Gold. Each one of themwhen they came new, was 'stiff' enough to sit upright KWIM?

This Spy they sent is also very soft and floppy. It cannot sit upright and looks like a flat, soft hobo. There is slight wear on the corners, ad the back of the back has a large 'shiny' area that a bag might get from rubbing against someone's clothes while being carried.

It has a Saks tag on it, but with the price cut off. This is just too weird and it's going back. Guess this means I already have enough Spies.

OMG what an utter waste of your time!!! I was contemplating getting the black leather Spy from Saks, but now I do not think I will. It sounds like you got another bag that someone else obviously enjoyed and then returned it. That is so disappointing, sorry you have to go through this :Push:

Final chapter of the saga:

I sent both bags back, and the good news is, FWIW, Saks refunds very quickly. No complaints all all there, and they dealt with the situation politely and quickly. CS was Great!

Interestingly, the last I looked on the site, they were no longer offering the Honey color (but this was a couple days ago). Maybe it got back to the Powers That Be there was a problem...

Ick!
You know, I think that happened to some one else in the forum. I dont know if it was Saks or not, but I do recall reading about it...it may have been a Balenciaga, but I'm not sure, it was a while ago. If I recall right, some thing was left in the purse, like a pen or cosmetic, and then the purse was sent out to the new owner!! Can you beleive it?!

Ladies: A friend wants to order a spy bag from saks. but after telling her this experience..she had a question. Doesn't Saks have a QC (quality of control) team that chekcs the stuff before it goes out? Or do they keep track of the authentication # of the spy bags before it gets shipped out?? she's having second thoughs about ordering..plz advice

I certainly couldn't tell you; it would appear not. I received a used Spy and then the replacement was also used. Saks.com was WONDERFUL in the CS, and there was no hitches in returning and fgetting my CC refunded very promptly. I can't emphasize enough how good the CS was!

I would order from them again, if I needed another Spy, knowing it is a safe transaction in case of a problem. I already have 5 Spies and took it as a sign I didn't need any more LOL