Saks sales coming up soon (on Gucci, in particular??)

Karacoco78

O.G.
Jul 29, 2012
Morning all!
I am dying to buy a Gucci disco bag but I want to get one when it makes the most sense ie when Saks is having a sale/points promotion and ideally when Gucci is on sale. I remember things being on sale last year in December, I think.

I don't want to miss out on the disco bag before she's gone, but I also don't want to spend a grand!!

Thanks!

Do you guys know how to find out first about the sales? Does Gucci have a mailing list? I do get the emails for Saks....will likely end up pulling the trigger sale or no sale on the disco though! Must have!!

If you keep your eye on the Gucci forum on this site, you will know the second it goes live. The sales happen like clockwork each year so once you know the general timeframe, you get in the habit of checking Gucci.com to see if the private sale link is active. They do announce the sale via their mailing list. The sale is both in stores and online.

Reactions: lulilu
Morning all!
I am dying to buy a Gucci disco bag but I want to get one when it makes the most sense ie when Saks is having a sale/points promotion and ideally when Gucci is on sale. I remember things being on sale last year in December, I think.

I don't want to miss out on the disco bag before she's gone, but I also don't want to spend a grand!!

Thanks!

This is easy. You need a great SA to make sure you save money while you shop your favorite luxuries. Just shoot me a message I can put you in contacf with a Saks SA for sure.

Reactions: Karacoco78