Saks Pre-Sale for a Few CL Styles

1. I was at Saks last night and they are starting their pre-sale for their private one night sale on Wednesday, November 7th. There were a few pairs of CL styles that are going to be 30% off. This is what I remember that is going on sale:
    Activa - all colors
    Not sure the name of the shoe but a TPF member here recently got a pair (perhaps Savannah), they are strappy shoes with an ankle wrap around (in black and luggage)
    And a few others that I don't know the names of. It might be worth giving Saks a call to get the exact names.

There were also lots of other designer shoes that were included in the pre-sale, ie Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, etc.

Plus, next week is triple points, so I love to rack up my Saks points at those events.
  2. If you weren't invited to the private sale, is it still possible to attend?
  3. Nice. Do we have to go in or is the sale online too?
  4. Anyone can go. I think that Saks likes to use silly language like 'private sale' to entice people to shop, as if they are part of some exclusive club and only they can get that discount. It just means private sale because it is not widely advertised, a mailer is sent to Saks card members to announce the one night sale but that is it.
    I believe that it is on but you may need to receive the email to get the discounted prices.
  5. sale sounds good!!
  6. thanks for the heads up, will definitly check it out next week
  7. Oh I am totally calling Saks tomorrow!