Saks Off Fifth 30% one item!

1. There's a new coupon for 30% off one item 1/24-1/27. I'll post it when I get home tonight-I'm at school and it won't let me open it!:crybaby:

2. ^ OMG pls do!!! eagerly awaiting... :smile:

3. would it apply to Chanel ?

4. I believe that it applies to anything they sell at their outlets-I'll post it when I get home!:p

5. Thanks! I need to get on their e-mail list!

6. *50-80% is not an additional discount but reflects a collective savings off original, comparable and value retail ticket prices. Clearance items are priced as marked. **30% Offer valid January 24, 2007 through January 28, 2007. Cannot be combined with another offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Not valid at St. Louis Mills location. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.

362 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10001

7. Sorry-it won't let me copy the whole thing from here-will try from home!

8. Is the coupon for Off Saks or Saks just to clarify?

9. I thought that I'd put Off Fifth-the outlet store.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*50-80% is not an additional discount but reflects a collective savings off original, comparable and value retail ticket prices. Clearance items are priced as marked. **30% Offer valid January 24, 2007 through January 28, 2007. Cannot be combined with another offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Not valid at St. Louis Mills location. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply [COLOR=#333333]click here[/COLOR].

[/FONT]
    [​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]362 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10001[/FONT] [​IMG]

10. That's awesome! I wanted to go this weekend anyway :yahoo:

11. Can you post the link? I am having a hard time printing tha tout?

12. Could you post the link just as it appears in the email so we can print the coupon only? I tried printing the forum thread but the coupon splits over 2 pages formatting wise.

Thanks!

13. Ooops, I was typing away when you posted the latest. I will try it!

14. Thats an email addy :sad:

Did you get it in an email?