Saks off 5th

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Offer valid February 16, 2007 through February 19, 2007. All men's and women's outerwear, hats, gloves and scarves and select women's designer sportswear are excluded. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Not valid on previous purchases or gift card purchases. Cannot be combined with another coupon offer. Excludes leased departments. If you decide to return an item purchased at full price during this promotion, then the 50% Off item purchased will be adjusted to full price and you will be responsible for the difference. Not valid at St. Louis Mills location. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.[/FONT]

[​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]362 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10001[/FONT] [​IMG]
  2. thank you!! That is awesome!! :yahoo:
  3. Wow! Thanks!!!!
  4. I am so going this weekend, do we need to bring this coupon?
  5. I can never print out these coupons when they are so big. :sad: Is there any way to add the link or make them smaller?
  6. Do you know if you have to print the coupon out to get the promotion? It doesn't say on the bottom...

7. thanks!
  8. i don't think you have to bring the coupon - I looked at the "events" tab on my local Off Sak's 5th and it advertises the BOGO 50% off: The Mills Properties
  9. Thanks lindabank - I'm actually from Dallas so it's great to see a fellow Texan!! *wave*
  10. did great today! scored a MJ Stella in Maroon, a Single dress, MJ sunglasses, and Michael Kors cashmere gloves. Total wasn't pretty, but the bag did it to me.
  11. ahhhh lucky girl yoU! how much did you pay for hte MJ stella?? :wtf:
  12. she was $499!
  13. I went to Saks Off 5th today in NJ, and scored 6 pairs of flats for less than $500!! 3 of them are practically exactly like those Lanvin flats that go for $600 APIECE. I wouldn't be surprised if they were manufactured at the same factory...Also scored pair of cute teal Marc Jacobs (and not Marc by Marc Jacobs!) flats as well...$69 down from $200...but since they became 1/2 off, I got them for $34.50!!

So happy!!! I almost bought a pair of the new Chloe flats for $510 at Nordstrom's, but I'm glad I held out for my Saks Off 5th windfall :yahoo:
  14. Congrats on your haul Mimi. I had to stay away from the shopping this time around. I am going to live vicariously through you guys for a while. Are you going to post pics of today's scores? I would love to see those flats...:drool:
  15. Thanks for the post. I took my teenage daughter there today and she got a cute white unusual kooba bag and a Marc Jacobs dress for 1/2 off. She is in heaven.:smile: ;) :smile: