Saks Off 5TH Take 30% Off Any One Item

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Offer valid February 8, 2007 through February 11, 2007. Cannot be combined with another offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Not valid at St. Louis Mills location. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.[/FONT]

2. Thanks!!!

3. Thanks!!!

4. Thanks for posting this-I tried to scan it before , but the file was too big to download and I hadn't receieved the email link yet!:yes:

5. Wow! Thank you so much!! Do I just print this out and go to my nearest Saks? Or can I shop online and just type in that little code at the bottom of the right hand side? Thanks again!:p

6. I don't think that there is an "Saks Off Fith" online. You have to take it to an outlet-it isn't good at the Saks store.;)

7. You are all quite welcome. I have never used one of these coupons from Off 5th, but assume that if you print it off and present it to the SA, they would honor the discount.

8. I use them all the time...and I always print out 3-4 extras. When I'm in the store or standing in line I pass them out to others who don't have them. They are always delighted- we can share the wealth and pay it forward!:yahoo:

9. Is this for the outlets only? or will it work for the department store?

10. Wow, you rock, thanks! :rochard:

11. As I stated above it is only for the outlet stores!:push:

12. Alright thanks! Looks like I need to travel to the outlets this weekend. Awesome though!

13. Happy shopping-they have a lot of Prada, Isabelle Fiore, Kooba, and Marc Jacobs in the Atlanta store.:p

14. Thank you:flowers: