saks nyc

it's the short curly haired woman who's also older that i don't like. she was very very not nice to me. made me jump through hoops for a repair and then acted like she was doing me a favor. brought it in to chanel on madison and they repaired it free no questions asked.

I'm very happy you got your money refunded - good for you for standing your ground. I love how there are so many places close together to buy Chanel in NYC, but the service can be so hit or miss, unfortunately.

The same thing happened to my friend at Saks beverly hills. She was buying the Cerf. She did it over the phone. She told the SA Gail that she wanted a new one, not a floor piece. Gail even called her back to verify she had a new one.
When she went to pick it up on Gift Card day it was in such terrible condition. She returned it right away.

That really stinks! I hope you get one soon!

it's the short curly haired woman who's also older that i don't like. she was very very not nice to me. made me jump through hoops for a repair and then acted like she was doing me a favor. brought it in to chanel on madison and they repaired it free no questions asked.

does she have black hair? if so, she might be elmira .. not sur eif that's how you spell her name.