Saks is Evil...LOL

1. ok. I went to the Saks EGC today and I finally bought my first Chanel items and 1 D&G. This is what I bought:

1. The Paris Hilton Courthouse bag. Large Jumbo Classic bag with new shiny silver chain.

2. Large Nylon Tote. Funny, because I picked it up and saw someone else staring at it in my hand so, I got selfish and bought it. LOL

3. Chanel sunglasses

4. D&G Borsa a Spalla bag

BTW: I saw Steven Tyler shopping at Dior today. They closed the store down for him. When he was leaving, he allowed us to take pictures. He loves his fans. :supacool:

2. Pictures please!!! Congrats, wow you bought a lot I'm jealous!

I love Steven Tyler too! :biggrin:

3. Pics please :yes:

4. Congrats. Enjoy your goodies.

5. :roflmfao:

Is that what we're calling the jumbo now? hehe
    Sounds like you had fun! That's so cool you saw Steven Tyler!

6. LOL...Congrats...I did damage too...yikes...gotta pick up today...got a "free " pair of Chanel earrings with me new EGC GC...HEHE.....SIGH...

7. yes, my SA told me that when she wore that bag, their store was flooded with phone calls. People didn't know the correct name for it so they said that it's the bag Paris Hilton wore to the courthouse. That's how it got it's name. Me and my SA laughed about that too.

I'll post pictures later.

8. awesome! new loot and star sightings!

9. Wow, I'm so jealous!! And Steven Tyler, wow. Love him!

10. Steven Tyler is a god! Can't wait to see pics!

11. lol @ paris hilton courthouse!hehe
    anyway, congratz!!!

12. :lol::lol:

ha ha ..you crack me up!
    Can't wait to see your pics!!!

13. Congrats! Post pics, how fun to see Steven Tyler!

14. Congrats!

15. Ok, First, my bags, because I don't want everyone to stop looking after seeing Steven Tyler LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know the correct Chanel Name for this bag, so I saying it's a Tote.

This is the bag other people were asking about and I got the last one...thanks to a great SA.:wlae: