Saks friends and family

1. When does Saks have friends an family again?

2. April or May is the next one

3. Does anyone have Saks Friends & Family coupon ?
    or Bloomingdales F & F
    Thanks

4. Just found out from my SA, Saks FF is April 24 to 27.

5. THANK YOU CATHRYN! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO FIND OUT THE DATES. NOW, I JUST HAVE TO LOCATE AN INVITATION;)

6. ugh, i will be out of the u.s. again!

i scored BIG TIME at the last one in october or november or whenever. this is the best time to buy juicy because it's a nice discount (30%) and because things aren't technically "on sale" there are plenty of sizes.

7. ...i will just barely make the FF dates for ordering. then i will miss delivery because i will be out of town for my vacation right after that.:sad:

8. sorry this might sound dumb, but how do you go about getting to be part of bloomie's or saks' f&f event? thanks for any help C:

9. ...just keep shopping from them...no other secret.

or you can ask for the card/code from some tpfers who dont use their codes/cards during the event.
    :smile:

10. i'm new here at tPF. this is probably a question most people know, but what is the typical f&f discount at saks? is it good on anything or are there restrictions? thanks!

11. it's 20%. If you don't get a card, you can almost always ask an SA for one and they'll hand it right over. You can sometimes just ask, can I used my F&F discount on this? and they'll apply it, no questions asked.

12. Last time in-store was 15% in cosmetics and 20% in most other departments--this was what it was in NY. Online was 20% and there were exclusions I believe. I am waiting to hear back from my SA on the % this time.

13. Do you need to use a Saks card for purchases?

14. don't think so.

15. i've been eyeing on a Prada purse forever! does saks f&f include prada