Saks Friends and Family

1. Hoping you guys can help me, does anyone have their hands on an actual friends and family coupon from Saks, the one that's currently going on? My SA here in BH said that Lanvin is not on the list of excluded items but when I called a store they said it most definitely was. I don't have an actual coupon to see for myself. Thanks ladies! :smile:

2. I'm looking at mine and it doesn't call out any specific brands.

It says: not valid on previous purchases and gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments

3. Here is the exclusions from the eMail

*This offer is valid for a one-time use only at Saks.com. Excluded from this event are Gift Card purchases, charity items, store restaurants, some designer collections, some cosmetics collections, some leased departments, The Bridal Salon, some fine jewelry & watch collections, watch/jewelry/handbag repair, taxes, gift wrap and shipping charges. Saks house account holders cannot use this invitation for an additional discount. No adjustments to prior purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid at saks.com from October 25 at 12:01am (ET) to October 28 at 11:59pm (ET). Promotional code is non-transferable. Valid once per order.

**Exclusions: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Ercuis, St. John resort merchandise, Carolina Herrera apparel, Chloe apparel, Fendi shoes and handbags, Gucci women'

4. it cut off. Here are the rest of the exclusion from the eMail:

Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags,
    Christian Louboutin shoes and handbags, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, belts and accessories,
    Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts, and accessories, Dior shoes, handbags, and apparel,
    Brioni, Charvet, Dolce & Gabbana men's merchandise, John Hardy men's accessories, Tom Ford
    sunglasses, Bugaboo merchandise.

5. The exclusion list from the email only encompasses those brands that are sold online; there are some store-only designer brands (e.g. Manolo Blahnik) that are on the exclusion list as well -- check with the store SA's and they can confirm.