saks free shipping code

1. any other code than 'summer'? my purchase is less than $150... thank you!

2. I'm also wanting to find a free ship code but do not have the $150 minimum. Anyone know of a code??

Thanks!

3. I tried "summer" for an item over $150 and it doesn't work anymore either.

Does anyone have more updated codes in general?

4. I called and they told me Summer has expired and there are currently NO free shipping codes available but you can sign up for their email list and get a 10% off code--though she didn't know how long it takes to get the code and I don't think it is instantaneous.

5. Ohh no more free shipping??? sad:sad:

6. you can give this code a shot but it might be outdated...
    JANFS107

good luck! :smile:

7. I simply asked them for it-surprise-they gave it to me!:tup:

8. I've tried every code listed and nothing works. If anybody has any other ones to try I'd be grateful. I'm trying to order an Anya Hindmarch bag. I'll hold off until I can get free shipping.:smile:

9. Call it in, or go through live help, just ask for free shipping, you'll probably get it.

10. I just typed in SPRING and it took the shipping off my order. I didn't complete the order though. There are numerous codes listed with www.retailmenot.com. Try one of those and see what happens.

11. Does it has to be $150 worth of purchase?? tia

12. SPRING didn't work for me unfortunatey. I am just not having good luck. But I do very much appreciate your link to retailmenot.com I signed up for automatic Saks discount code notification.

13. The new code is "FREESHIP" with a $150 order or more.

14. Where did you see that code? I just placed an order last night, and I was too lazy to call up customer service to ask for free shipping. Maybe I'll go call now.

15. I got an email from them.:yes: