Saks EGC Event....

1. If you use your Saks Card they will do pre-purchase starting Monday. The sale is THURSDAY... August 17, 2006..... the usual ECG values!!!

2. So it is true. An SA told me that today also. I didn't know if I should believe her because there was an EGC event last month.

3. You need to have a Saks card?

4. What's EGC? Thanks...

5. :shame: Sorry, I'm a little dense. What does EGC stand for?

6. Its a gift card event ..if you spend a ceratin amount ..you get a gift card for a certain amount
    (last time I bought a Chanel bag and got a 300 dollar GC!)

7. oh, I just cancelled my saks card coz there is none in WA..... sheezee.. I should have waited..... arrggghhhh

8. Another one! After last month's event, I was so annoyed because I only bought my Chanel luxe bowler a week or two before it. I could have gotten a pair of Dior flats I was eyeing if I had just waited. And now another one!

9. does anyone have a list of how much gc you get for however much money you spend?

10. If you spend............ you get

$250-$499 ---------> $25
    $500-$999 ---------> $50
    $1,000-$1,999 -----> $125
    $2,000-$2,999 -----> $300
    $3,000 or more ----->$450

:yahoo:

11. Always get these in the mail and ignore them- arghh!!!!! Do you get the gift card immediately or in the mail later???? Thanks!

12. I don't think you need to have a Saks card.

13. i dont think so either. however, you need a saks card to pre-sale items.

14. Do you get the gift card when you make the purchase???

15. You take all your receipts when you're done shopping to customer service, they total your purchases before tax and give you the gift card right there .......... you can even use it that day if there is something you still want!:yahoo: