Saks EGC code for online purchases!

1. just a heads up - i got the email this morning:

Thursday, March 22
    Spend Some, Get Some

Offer good on purchases made at saks.com on Thursday, March 22, 2007 from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm (ET), and in Saks Fifth Avenue stores on Thursday, March 22, 2007. Excludes some leased collections, beauty salons, Off 5th stores, purchases of Gift Cards at saks.com and Saks employee purchases. Gift Cards received from this promotion are valid through April 30, 2007 and are redeemable for Saks Fifth Avenue store and saks.com purchases only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Adjustments may be made to the Gift Card for returns of merchandise associated with the Gift Card. Limit one Gift Card per customer for this promotion. Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card amount will be calculated on total purchases excluding gift wrap, purchases of Gift Cards at saks.com, taxes and shipping. To receive your Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card for saks.com or catalog purchases, enter promotional code: MARCH7B at checkout. Code valid once per customer. Gift cards for purchases made in-store will be distributed at the store's ServiceFirst Desk on the date of qualifying purchases; simply take your receipts to the SERVICEFIRST desk. Purchases made at saks.com and at Saks Fifth Avenue stores cannot be combined. Purchases that qualify for any Gift Card level receive Free Standard Shipping at saks.com only; if you choose alternate shipping, the Standard shipping rate will be deducted from your Rush or Overnight shipping cost.
    free shipping too! nice!

happy shopping, all =)

2. how much money do you get back?

3. Spend $250-$499 get $25 gift card
    $500-$999 get $50 gift card
    $1,000 - $1,999 get $150 gift card
    $2,000 - $2,999 get $300 gift card
    $3,000 or more get $450 gift card)

4. I have two gifts cards that need to be used along with making my 1st store purchase with my Saks First World Elite card, which would give me 10% off. I wonder if I can use all of them at the same time? I suppose I should call first before I place an order...hmmmm.