SAKS- ECG Night (Thursday)

1. Was informed Saks is having their Electronic Gift Card Night on Thursday. I was swiftly informed of it by an SA yesterday while shopping.

I am not sure what you receive for the amount you spend, but maybe someone in the know here can explain. Hope so.

I do know they are doing pre-orders now up until Thursday.
  2. I'm not sure of the other amounts, but I know you get $450 if you spend over $3000.
  3. You may want to do a search on the forum - there are several informative threads with info that may help you. :smile:
  4. $150 "gift card" to you for items above $1,000, and more if bigger purchase. They were offering their Thursday presale to me yesterday, i.e. hold the bag for me until Thursday "sale day."

Gift card, I suppose, means that for Saks in-store use only.
  5. $250 - $499 = $25 Gift Card
    $500 - $999 = $50 Gift Card
    $1000 - $1,999 = $150 Gift Card
    $2,000 - $2,999 = $300 Gift Card
    $3,000 and up = $450
  6. is the gift card for Saks only purchses?
  7. does the gift card expire?
  8. nice, I can't wait.
  9. GC's expire in 60 days
  10. Can they be used online (the gift card?)?

I need to call around tomorrow and see if I can find a Balenciaga or something!
  11. Anyone know about using the gift card? Can you use it online or over the phone?
    I don't live anywhere near a Saks LOL!
  12. not sure about the online thing but I asked about using my gc over the phone and they said that I wouldn't be able to do that. I would have to send them my gc

13. Yeah it's just like a regular GC. There is a code in the back where you can use it online. :smile:

What are you getting twigs? :graucho:
  14. How are returns handled if the GC last only 60 days. Will I get another GC returned or nothing after 60 days?