saks double discount?

1. Hi,

does anyone know when the next double discount is taking place? please share.

thanks!

2. Do you mean the "Friends and Family" 20% discount? If so, the event is on May 3,4, 5.

3. And the ECG event is April 26th

4. Are there any exemptions? I wonder if the discount only apply to certain items.

5. How does Friends and Family works? does it only apply to sales merchandise?

6. How can *I* get to be a *friend*?!
    I'd love 20% off!! :p

7. no, it applies to regular price merchandise too but there are certain brand exclusions

8. usually doesn't work on lv and chanel handbags, but it does work on chanel accessories, i'm so excited for this event!!

9. Does it work on Balenciaga???

10. I don't have an account with Saks, will I save an additional percentage if I also apply for an account?

11. My SA told me that the premier designer handbags (Gucci, Balenciaga, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, LV, Marc Jacobs, etc.) are not included in the 20% discount. Discount can be applied to Marc by Marc Jacobs, Isabella Fiore, Coach, etc.

12. Double discount is for Saks employees only :yes: I used to be an SA there. I'm not sure when the next one is.

13. Thanks TTucker!

I have a friend of a friend that works at Saks. I wanted to know when the next double discount occurs so I can ask right before :smile:

If anyone knows, please post! Thanks in advance.