Saks Designers Day Off Sale tomorrow...

1. I talked to the SA today and was disappointed to hear of the bags that would be on sale...not a great selection in Atlanta. No Chloe, Prada, or Chanel. She mentoned Michael Kors, Nancy Gonzalez, Valentino and Ferragamo.:smile:

2. Hi...

I actually saw the pre-sale at Beverly Hills yesterday and there weren't any Pradas or Chloes..

What I recall seeing was Salvatore Ferragamo, I think Tods, there were alot of bags, I wish I could remember more names to post... but from what I saw none of them were on my list of "gotta haves."

3. Thanks for letting us know!

It will definitley save me a trip and time.

4. Thanks!!!

5. The store in SD had Coach, Kooba and maybe some Cole Haan's. Definitely NO Prada, Miu Miu or other high-end designers.

6. Are the COACH Handbags going to be on Sale? What will the discount be???

7. Most of the high-end bags such as Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Miu-Miu etc. go on sale in late May-early June at all retailers including Neiman-Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom and Saks.

8. yup....just got confirmation...it's gonna be the lower end designers that's gonna be on sale....

9. Just remembered 1 more designer I did see... Mulberrys! A bunch of those.

10. I went to Saks in San Francisco tonight and they were presaling all the Gryson bags for tomorrow's sale. They also had some Tods and Hogans on presale.

11. this is great news - and perfect timing!
    i'm supposed to get my bonus late May baby woo hoo!!!

12. Does anyone know if this sale is online as well?
    Thanks.

13. is the sale still going on today???

14. Yeah - lower designers only. But still not bad - I think there are a few good deals to be had!

15. It was online, as of yesterday!