20% off!!

1. I just recieved this email and thought I would share the offer...

Use code FORYOUBEBTPN at checkout.
  2. i got one too, but beware, these appear to be ONE USE codes, the random letters in the ends of the codes will be different for everyone that got that email.

so if you plan to use yours, don't post it here. if you're not, go ahead!
  3. Thanks Amanda for letting me know... But, I don't think I will use mine becasue I already spent too much lately...

So, someone can use mine, since I am not going to use it...
  4. PM me if you would like my code :winkiss:

sparkles48 got the code =)
  5. I'd appreciate it if someone would pm me their code....
  6. I would like a code too please :yes:
  7. If anyone isn't going to use their code I would love one as well - thank you!!
  8. me too, if you have one you dont plan on using please pm me
  9. i got one too, but please read the exclusions!!!

This offer is valid for a one-time use only at Excluded from this event are Gift Card purchases, charity items, store restaurants, some designer collections, some cosmetics collections, some leased departments, The Bridal Salon, some fine jewelry & watch collections, watch/jewelry/handbag repair, taxes, gift wrap and shipping charges. Saks house account holders cannot use this invitation for an additional discount. No adjustments to prior purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid at from October 25 at 12:01am (ET) to October 28 at 11:59pm (ET). Promotional code is non-transferable. Valid once per order.

**Exclusions: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Ercuis, St. John resort merchandise, Carolina Herrera apparel, Chloe apparel, Fendi shoes and handbags, Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Jimmy Choo shoes and handbags, Christian Louboutin shoes and handbags, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, belts and accessories, Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, belts, and accessories, Dior shoes, handbags, and apparel, Brioni, Charvet, Dolce & Gabbana men's merchandise, John Hardy men's accessories, Tom Ford sunglasses, Bugaboo merchandise.
  10. It does suck that we can't use gift cards (such as ones accrued through EGC) towards the purchase if the 20% code is applied....

11. If anyone still needs a code, please let me know and I'll PM you.

meela188 got it.
  12. I think it means purchasing gift cards!
  13. Really? I had a 10% new e-mail code last week that I wanted to use in conjunction with EGC gift cards....when I called in my order the customer service rep told me that when GC's are used, I can't use the 10% code, and vice versa. I don't know if the same applies to the 20% code for F&F.
  14. does anyone have a free shipping code?
  15. Hmm, that changes my plan for the ecg I earned last week as I was going to make a purchase using the 10% off code and the ecg. Thanks for the heads up.