Saks.com - 10% off until June 1, 2007

1. Take 10% off your online order. Enter code WELCOMEVPG8

2. Strange, I just tried this code and it crashed Saks.com!

3. Thanks.wow.. what a great offer!!! where did you get it ?

4. Okay it no longer crashes, but Saks does not recognize the code. :confused1:

5. I think this is one of those one time codes that you get when you first sign onto Saks mailing list. I hope Ms. P got to use it before posting!

6. There are two more for 10% off that not working WELCOM537TZ6 and WELCOMJDXXZS. There is only free shipping now that works fine JANFS107.

7. I am so sorry the first code didn't work. One of my friends had emailed it to me. I should have tried it first. I will in the future.

8. None of them work. I even recieved a few from Saks and had to call CS to get them to work

9. strange...
    WELCOM537TZ6 worked for me just now.

10. Hmm, didn't work for me :sad:

11. Update: I just contacted CS via LiveChat and gave them my order number - they will credit my account 10% in 3-5 business days. :yahoo:

12. For a first time buyer, i am looking at a Muse from Saks and will love to have some discounts, any suggestions?:yes:

13. The free shipping code JANFS107 worked for me. Thanks!!!

14. Well, I'd sign up for ******--you can get 3% back through them. You can also sign up for the saks newsletter and see if they send you a 10% off code for new users.