Saks Code....

1. HIII

DOES ANY1 HAVE AN EXTRA 25$ OFF CARD THEY DON'T WANT?

AND DOES ANY1 KNOW IF YOU CAN DO DOUBLE DISCOUNTS?

LIKE 25$ OFF CARD + SHOPFALL CODE?

:idea:

2. I'm pretty sure you can not only do that, but triple it: there's a free shipping code for shoes and handbags now. I got the 10% AND free shipping earlier this week. Since the gift card codes go in a different area, I'd be willing to bet you'd be a triple threat!

3. I just ordered a couple of things from Saks and I used the shopfall code,my EGC card from the last event and another gift card.:yes:

4. How did you manage to use both codes? It says only 1 coupon per order. When I tried to enter both only one shows up as a discount...

5. is it the SHOEBAG code and the SHOPFALL code?

6. Yes, that's what I used.

Thithi: I placed the order online and used only the SHOPFALL code. The next day I found out about the SHOEBAG code. I called Saks and told them I had just ordered the bag and asked them to credit back the shipping charge since my bag qualified. They said no problem and credited the $19 back on my card.

I thought there was a place for more than one code in the Saks checkout, or am I thinking of another online shop?:confused1:

7. Thanks! I guess I will have to call if I decide to place the order... now, if there was only a code for free tax!

8. I hear you on that! :push:

What really gripes me about having to pay sales tax here is the only "Saks presence" in North Carolina is one lonely little Off Fifth in a mall nowhere near me... :yucky:

9. Prada Psycho, i also live in North Carolina and hate it here! The mall is 3 hour drive from where i live. i cant wait to move back.