Saks...can I do it????

1. I bought a Medallion Tote at Saks back in June and never used it...it's just sitting in its box in my closet. I've been craving a Caviar Flap lately, so I was thinking...

Do you think I could exchange my Medallion Tote and get a Flap (while it's still $1,995 USD)? Or is it too late? It's been almost 4 months since I bought the Tote. I never used it though and I have original receipt, tags, authenticity card, dustbag, and box. What do you think?

Thanks!

2. I just returned my Ultimate Soft to Saks about three weeks ago. I bought it back in March or April, I couldn't remember and couldn't find my receipt. Saks was able to pull up my buying history and told me I could exchange w/ no problem as long as the tags and auth. cards were all intact. I was going to exchange it for something else at the time, but when I got there, the SA said I could just go ahead and do a return. This worked out better, since I got a timeless clutch the next week during the EGC event.

3. Oh, wow, really??? I'm glad it worked out for you! I'm going tomorrow to exchange my Medallion Tote for a Flap. I hope I have no problem exchanging it...:s

4. Didn't the flaps go up in price already?? I hope it works out for you - nothing sucks more than spending a ton on a bag and not using it. I bought a black classic flap and it's just sitting in the box because i'm too afraid to use it. :sad:

Hopefully i'll take it out this weekend to a dinner party.

Good Luck!

5. You should be okay. Saks will honor returns or exchanges beyond their 60 day policy. The details are on the receipt.

6. Thank you everyone! I'll keep you updated on how it goes today!

7. I believe Saks still has old prices until Nov 12th. At least I really hope so!!! LOL

8. I never knew that Saks had a 60 day return policy. Which is why, about 2 years ago, I returned a beige Cambon tote that sat in its box for almost a year. Walked in returned it and bought a different CHANEL. No one said anything, no problems. No clue why, but it was obvious that the bag had NEVER been used; only time I've ever done. Good luck!

9. saks has a 60 return policy stated on their online orders but on the b&m sales receipt it doesnt say anything about a date for returns.

10. Saks seems to take anything back. I doubt if you will have a problem.

11. Thank you for your replies, everyone!

So, I called SAKS first thing yesterday morning and asked if they would accept my return. They said I wouldn't have a problem. So, I bought a Classic Flap over the phone and had it overnighted to me. Then I went to the store after work and returned the tote. No one said anything about the date! YAY!

I received the Flap today and it's GORGEOUS!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

12. Congrats!!! I wish we had a real Saks here (we only have a junk outlet). Sounds like their customer service is great!

I hear Nordstroms also has a super lax return policy.