Saks Cambon Pochette Help !

1. Alright, I know I'm a little late and the chances of me finding one are really, really not so great but if any of you lovely ladies see a pink cambon pochette at a Saks Chanel counter still, please let me know which one !

I've phoned around, and was promised a search for this bag and a phone call.. no phone call. :crybaby:So I'm turning to you all, please help unite me with this bag ! :yes:

2. Ayla, are you interested in any other styles? Small tote, bowling bag?

3. I have my heart set on a pochette ! :shame:

(and that's all my bank account will agree to ! :crybaby:)

4. aww i hope you find one! pink is so cute for summer!

5. I'll keep an eye out for you!

6. I was just at the Chanel Store ( my lovely DH bought me a beige tote in caviar with a matching wallet to boot and this is the first time he did this) in Ala Moana in Honolulu and they still have the pink and beige pochette. You can call them at 1(808)957-0055.You can ask for Kris(she's awesome).I just don't know if they ship out but you can try.Hope this helps.

7. Thanks, as usual ! You're the best !! :yes:

8. Ayla ~~ I saw one at the Neiman Marcus in Boca Raton, Florida last week. It was reduced plus an additional 25% off. Ask for Sabrina! I can look up the # if you need me to.

9. Oh thanks girls !! I will get a calling !!! :heart::heart::love:

10. NM in White Plains, NY had one a couple of days ago. Give them a call tomorrow!

11. I remember I saw alot of pink sale bags at NM in white plains too.

12. I would call the Chevy Chase Saks and check to see if they have any left. Last time I call that was all that was left.

13. Thanks girls, I really appreciate it ! :smile:

14. Good luck. Let us know if you get one.:yes:

15. Ayla ~~ Any luck yet??